“Fiona Ballmer radiates stillness. A spacious compassion emanates from the depth of her being, authentically reflecting the strength of her integrity and tenderness of her caring. I highly recommend her as a nondual meditation teacher.”
Roma Hammel, PhD, Senior Realization Process teacher, teacher trainer, and mentor
Deepen into the Gifts of RP ~ With Fiona Ballmer
Wednesday, Aug 31, Sep 7, Sep 14, Sep 21, 2022
10.30am – 11.45pm PDT / 7.30pm – 8:45pm CET
with one optional private session (50min) with Fiona
Online via Zoom, in English
This series is an invitation to deeply connect with your beingness, the alive stillness that you are. It is an invitation to make deep contact with yourself, be anchored in your body, and heal and grow as a human being.
It’s an invitation to come home to yourself.
These sessions offer you a space to pause, connect with yourself and the group, to be touched and heal. With exercises and inquiries we’ll explore some of the gifts of the Realization Process:
- Being grounded
- Fully inhabiting your body
- Have greater access to the qualities of being human
- Being present and receptive
- Feeling powerful
- Having a sense of agency in your life
- Being at home in yourself
We can live our life more and more from the ground of being, embodying the infinite consciousness that pervades us all. Our practices will also include silent sitting in the space of fundamental consciousness.
In your private session, we’ll work together on specific issues important to your journey and explore which next step supports you to deepen your connection with yourself.
- This series is a follow-up to the “RP Essentials” series. For people who have finished RP Essentials or who have some experience in RP (minimum of 4 hours of RP with another teacher). Small group (6-10 people).
Cost: USD 120.- / CHF 120.- without private session
or USD 220.- / CHF 220.- including one private session with Fiona 50min
Please contact me via: firstname.lastname@example.org
Realization Process Essentials ~ With Roma Hammel and Fiona Ballmer
Wednesdays 10:30 – 12:30 pm Pacific
June 1, 8, 15 22, 29, 2022
Online via Zoom
Join this unique opportunity to focus on two foundational Realization Process exercises: Attunement to Fundamental Consciousness and Core Breath. During this five-week series, you’ll receive gentle, precise guidance in:
- Opening the body, heart and mind to nondual reality
- Feeling present within the internal space of your body
- Inhabiting your whole body all the way through from front to back
- Settling the internal space of your torso, neck and head
- Uncovering a quality-rich, authentic experience of yourself as an individual
- Attuning to the subtle energy centers of the body
- Realizing oneness with others, without losing contact with yourself
This small-group series includes 10 hours of classes with guidance, personal feedback, and individualized attention.
Whether you’re seeking to live consciously within your whole body or personal attention in attuning to subtle dimensions of consciousness, this unique offering invites you to come home to yourself. Those who are interested in upcoming teacher trainings will be well-prepared.